Learn English Second Life for Teens - new video

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:25 pm

    Hi Graham,

    I really enjoy reading your blog and following you around the Web (blog, twitter, blip, slideshare, YouTube, etc). I am interested in the British Council Teen Second Life project. Is there any way to get involved as an adult educator .. I am in EFL too, teacher and teacher trainer. My Ning is Mexico English Teachers' Alliance and I am "Salty Saenz" in adult grid Second Life where I have an EFL training facility that I have just started at SLEnglish. Here is the SLurl for META. I also have a blog The 21st Century Teacher. You can take a look at my Second Life and Google Lively Flickr photostream.

    Anyway, I am very keen on jumping into the Teen grid and helping out. I work with preK through University students in Mexico.

    Thanks, Frank (Salty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Graham,

    I am Tarun from India.

    I am launching an ELT e-newsletter on December 15.

    I would like to have one of your articles in the first issue of my newsletter.

    Would you allow me to post your article in my newsletter.

    If yes, please send one article along with your profile to tarunjpatel@gmail.com.

    Looking forward to a favorable response :)

    Tarun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:54 am

    It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney